Kaua'i Community College
Prospective Students Current Students International Students Academic Programs Alumni & Supporters About Faculty & Staff

Financial Aid Withdrawal

If you unofficially withdraw from school, you may be required to repay 50% of the Federal Title IV funds you received. Title IV Program Funds must be returned in the following order:
  •   Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
  •   Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan
  •   Federal Pell Grant
  •   Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
  •   Federal Academic Competitiveness Grant
  •   Other Federal Funded Programs


1.  Students who want to withdraw completely from school must contact the Counseling & Advising Office, 245-8212, for assistance. Students who do not officially withdraw from school may receive failing grades for all courses and be considered an unofficial withdrawal.

2.  The Official Withdrawal Process begins when the student contacts the Counseling & Advising Office. All refunds and repayment amounts will be rounded to the nearest cent.

3.  Finally, the Registration Office will receive notice from the Counseling & Advising Office to record the withdrawal date. It is only at this point that the student will be officially withdrawn from all classes.

Academic and related financial aid events
Several recommended websites to apply and search for scholarships
FA Policies
Academic progress, federal repayment, and distance classes
student on cell phone
Apply for Financial Aid!

       Related Interest

Kaua'i Community College