Office of Continuing Education & Training
Business Success Series
This Program is Comprised of Four Modules:
- Creative Financing for Your Organization
- Grants, Loans and Fund Raising
- Business Planning Skills
- Managing Business Enterprises
- Business Growth & Expansion
- These modules may be taken individually or as a complete series.
- Each module is a complete unit of study.
- Students can be admitted at any point in the series.
- The tuition for each module is $300.
- Tuition assistance is available to qualified students.
Major Features of the Program
- This program represents the most current research regarding the principles and practices that have produced successful enterprises in all fields of business. The skills and knowledge provided in this program can be applied to any kind of profitable venture regardless of size, goals or the basic nature of the enterprise.
The program is based in part on the FastTrac Entrepreneurship Program, a nationally acclaimed system for training business leaders. It was planned in cooperation with several of Hawaii’s business organizations and educational institutions. Specialists from these organizations also participate in the instructional program as speakers and additionally assist in developing elective field experiences for students. Graduates of the program are offered the opportunity to participate in one of the incubator facilities and thereby to gain hands-on training and experience in their chosen field of endeavor. Guidance is also offered to graduates who wish to pursue further education leading to higher career opportunities in Hawaii and nation-wide.
Improve Productivity in the Workplace
Upgrade Your Skills,
Improve Your Position
Increase Your Knowledge and Bottom Line
The residents of Kaua'i have a variety of higher education needs. At Kaua'i Community College, our goal is to help you meet those needs. Using the resources of campuses across the state allows Kaua'i Community College and the University Center, Kaua'i to be more responsive to the needs of Kaua'i residents. Students are taking courses that are held on campus and other campuses statewide through distance learning technologies