How to Register for a Class
- Customize Your Training and Manage Your Knowledge Today!
- Registration Policies
- Register by Phone or Fax
- Mail or Walk-in
- You may register by phone, fax, mail or walk-in.
- If writing a check, please make all checks payable to University of Hawai’i. All checks will be electronically scanned.
- Please register early, enrollment is limited and accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
If registering within 5 business days of the start date, please call to verify that space is still available in the class.
- Refunds are permitted by phone, fax, or mail (postmarked) at least two business days prior to the start of the course.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for refund processing.
- Phone: 808-245-8318
- Kaua’i Community College
Office of Continuing Education and Training
3-1901 Kaumuali’i Highway
Lihue, HI 96766
- Registration Hours:
- Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm
Improve Productivity in the Workplace
Upgrade Your Skills,
Improve Your Position
Increase Your Knowledge and Bottom Line
The residents of Kaua'i have a variety of higher education needs. At Kaua'i Community College, our goal is to help you meet those needs. Using the resources of campuses across the state allows Kaua'i Community College and the University Center, Kaua'i to be more responsive to the needs of Kaua'i residents. Students are taking courses that are held on campus and other campuses statewide through distance learning technologies